Simplisia - Free Wordpress Theme


Hello Minna san, Today I want to share a theme wordpress Simplisia Blog Wordpress Theme!
this template is great to start advertising with google adsense, In addition it looks very simple this template has features like mobile friendly, and Perfect SEO. I hope you like.

Let's see the features of the template !

Features Availability
Responsive True
Featured post on Homepage True
Main menu & footer menu True
Breadcrumb True
Social Share True
2 Column True
Related posts True
Ads Slot True


Note :
Jetpack configuration, please activate Photon features, Monitor and Site Stats alone is enough

If you Have any Problems or Have any questions.

Please to comment in bottom.

I hope you guys like the look of wordpress templates seo, I hope you guys like it, despite this I didn't make it, I just took the source from Facebook.

So I am free to share templates Simplisia Blog - Free Wordpress Theme,
I will continue to share anime free templates and wordpress templates for you, so keep visiting Hikaru Daisuki, Thank You.

Simplisia - Free Wordpress Theme